For horse-owners everywhere

Thursday 10 May 2007

Down To Earth Dressage

OK, my first book review!
I love reading books on schooling and especially dressage, so maybe this book has an unfair advantage, but I loved it.
It's written by Carl Hester and Bernadette Faurie, and its all about their experiences with a couple of their horses. It's very easy to read, with hardly any of the technical jargon that everyone uses in the horsey world, but nobody really understands!
I learnt a lot from it, used some of their methods whilst training my youngster, and I'm pleased to report that they actually worked!!
So I definately recommend it, especially to all you dressage enthusiasts out there!
Why don't you give it a read and tell us all your thoughts, good or bad.
Give it a go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home