For horse-owners everywhere

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Tell Me Everything!

Hi everyone!
My name's Sarah, and I'm a horse-owner.
I have two horses, a black Dales gelding called Jack, and a chestnut ID/TB mare called Tally.
I've set up this blog for one main reason, to learn and help others learn about horses. I know there are millions of horse-owners out there, and I want you to get in touch. Tell me, and others, about your horses, ponies, or even just talk about your love for them if you don't have one.
I'll be posting blogs and articles regularly, and there'll probably be a few 'what do I do?!' ones in there too, from both me, and others!
So, go on, rave about your ponies, tell all, big them up, brag, everything. Because there's millions out there who'd love to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home